GWS Vendor Guide & website {announcement}

Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | Posted by connie lyu | Labels: , ,

Drumroll....

 The most exciting thing that has happened to me this week/month/year: I got featured as a vendor on Green Wedding Shoe's new “GWS Vendor Guide”!

It's one of the top 10 wedding blogs out there... can't believe I'm on there with people wayyyy out of my league. SO humbled.  Thanks so much Jen!  Brides/grooms, check it out! It's such a great resource to find new and creative vendors for every detail of your wedding day :).



Second exciting thing: I FINALLY REVAMPED AND HAVE MY WEBSITE UP!  Check it out HERE.  I created the graphics/images, and my very talented friend Sylvia set it up for me :). Can't wait to fill it out more when I have time. Hope you all enjoy it! It's simple, feminine but not too girly, and timeless. Which is exactly how I want my photography to be.

Not so exciting thing: I'm scheduled for a root canal beginning of November :(. I hope the recovery is fast because I have shoots after that!

1 comments:

  1. Charissa said...
  2. oh my goodness! CONGRATS! SoOOO happy for you! that is quite an accomplishment! seriously, so happy. awesome jobs- love all the pictures!