courtney + shane, e-session {pasadena, ca}

Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 | Posted by connie lyu | Labels: ,

Courtney works in television and Shane in the restaurant industry. Between the both of their crazy schedules, it's hard for them to find time to spend together.... but when they do, it's easy to see why they're a perfect match. Our session was so relaxed, comfortable, and even the potentially awkward moments were filled with laughter. When I first met Courtney and Shane, they told me that their apartment had burned down and so they decided they needed to have something joyful to look forward to -- hence, they decided to get hitched! I don't know if I could be so positive if I had to relocate and live on lawn chairs, but that's why I really liked Courtney and Shane.  Strong personalities, easy-going and not easily fazed by stormy weather :).

























Love the shoes!





















Can you tell how much fun these two are? :)





1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
  2. SOOOOO PRETTY!!! GOOD JOB CONNIE~