knotts berry farm

Posted: Wednesday, February 2, 2011 | Posted by connie lyu | Labels: ,

You probably don't know this about me, but there is a special place in my heart for... Knott's Berry Farm. While other kids were begging to go to to Disneyland for their birthdays, I was completely satisfied (and preferred tenfold) going to Knotts Berry Farm.

I know there's something wrong with me because I convinced Tommy to take me there last week for our anniversary. You know how there are some things you should leave as a fond memory because re-experiencing them leaves a foul taste in your mouth? Yep, you guessed it. Knotts is not the same anymore.  Few people, closed rides and just the atmosphere of a ghost town left something to be desired. However, as with any moment I'm with T, he made it fun anyways :).


A few snapshots:















0 comments: