how pinteresting!

Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 | Posted by connie lyu | Labels: , ,

pinterest



I'm sure most of you in the blog/design/wedding/etc. world already know about and adore pinterest. Like pins that are never redundantly pinned, I don't think it ever gets old to talk about how wonderful this website is! Without it I would've still been in the dark ages of saving hundreds of inspiration images to a folder on my desktop titled "inspiration". While I still do that... it's great to see my favorite images collected together on one beautiful display.


Via pinterest, today I'm doing this:

work

Check out my pinterest here.

3 comments:

  1. Charissa said...
  2. ooh interesting, i've actually never heard of this. but looks like it could be dangerous to my time :D

  3. connie said...
  4. hahaha it could be. honestly, i forget about it all the time. it's really useful for me to be able to organize all the pretty things i see :)

  5. Ley S. said...
  6. oh my, i can't wait to receive my invitation email! :)